Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
A silver reflective patch in the shape of a swordfish.
The swordfish is approximately 140 x 38 mm in size.
The reflective patch is suitable for clothes, accessories and other sewing projects.
1. Place the fabric on a flat and hard surface, not a ironing board.
2. Position the patch with the transparent foil up and the motive down.
3. Iron for 20 seconds on 155 - 165°C (2 or 3 dots).
4. Let the patch cool and peel of the transparent foil.
5. Iron the patch one more time for two seconds.
A small sample for testing is included.
The fabric can be washed up to 60°C.
Can be tumble dried and ironed.