- 0,00 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
A patch shaped as a green tractor.
The patch is approximately 7 x 6,5 cm in size.
The patch has iron-on backing and is ready to iron on.
It may also need some stitching if it will be exposed to a lot of wear, for example on knees and elbows.
The patch is suitable for patching up holes or decorating clothing, accessories and other sewing projects.
1. Place the fabric on a flat surface.
2. Place the patch on the fabric.
3. Cover the patch with a piece of cotton fabric.
4. Iron at medium temperature* for about 10 seconds.
5. If possible, iron on the reverse side too.
6. Let the patch cool.
*Check the ironing advice for the fabric, you may need to iron on a lower temperature.
On delicate fabrics it is possible to stitch instead.
|Care||40°C, ironing at medium temperature|