- 0,00 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Two iron-on knee patches in denim with stylish car motif.
The patches are approximatley 11 x 8 cm in size.
The patches have iron-on backing and are ready to iron on.
They may need some stitching if they will be exposed to a lot of wear, for example on knees and elbows.
The denim patch is suitable for patching up holes on knees and elbows, but also for decorating clothing, accessories and other sewing projects.
1. Place the fabric on a flat surface.
2. Position the patch on the fabric.
3. Cover the patch with a piece of damp cotton fabric.
4. Iron at high temperature* for 60 seconds.
5. If possible, also iron on the reverse side of the fabric.
6. Let the patch cool.
*Check the ironing advice for the fabric, you may need to iron on a lower temperature.
On delicate fabrics it is possible to stitch instead.
Turn your garment inside out and wash up to 40°C.
Avoid tumble dryers.